Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not THAT word again...

I've made a list of words that I'd be quite happy if I never heard again (at least for the rest of 2009).
  • Recession
  • Bailout
  • Furlough
  • Main Street/Wall Street
  • Resignation
  • Subpoena
  • Easley
Okay maybe the last few are more recent, but I've heard them enough in the past 3 months to be sick of them already. Sheesh! Well if nothing else, those words have kept me pretty darn busy.

On another note - maybe tomorrow you'll get a blog on some things I really, really adore about my job. But for now, off to ANOTHER press conference.

PS: When a reporter walks into a room, looks at you and says, "I am so SICK of seeing you people every day," you know a story is getting old. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to add Michael Jackson and Jon & Kate + 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones Whit! I knew there are others out there!

    ReplyDelete