Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

This Woman's Work

I am a huge, huge fan of the show "So You Think You Can Dance." As a former dancer, I can appreciate the show on certain levels - but certainly any person can watch this show and appreciate this beautiful art form and the entertainment it provides. If you've never watched it, I suggest you start. They only have two more weeks to the finale, but a new season begins in September.

Two of my favorite dancers this season, Melissa and Ade, performed the most beautiful dance this week that made me cry like a baby (all three times I went back and watched it). It was choreographed by Tyce Diorio and inspired by women around the world struggling with breast cancer. It was incredible - and worth sharing.

Update: Dang Dick Clark Productions took the video off YouTube due to copyright issues. But I'm sure you can google it and find it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment