Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Yay for Amy!

I'm just getting back into the swing of things at work - so am a little too distracted to blog today.

However, I didn't want another day to go by without a post congratulating one of my dear friends Amy on her recent engagement to her now fiancee, Ray. Amy (who goes by many names to me, including - but not limited to - Amy May, Shelly, Shell Face, Amy Shell, etc.) is a very special person to me - and I love her dearly. We had many a fun time in college laying around at the pool, going to her place at the beach, daydreaming about our future husbands and children - and now here we are all grown up! At my wedding last April, I was blessed to have Amy sing at my wedding. I promised her that for her wedding I would NOT sing at her ceremony. ;)

So lots of love, hugs, kisses, best wishes, and happy planning to Amy/Amy May/Shelly/Amy Shell/Shell Face.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... thanks Care Face!!! You are so so sweet! Love you xoxox!
    Amyshellface

    ReplyDelete