Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And the idiot of the day...

I'll try to keep this rant short and sweet.

Rick Pitino is an idiot.

I could probably just stop there, but I wont. Okay, so this is a guy who CHEATS on his wife and the PAYS said woman to have an ABORTION so no one finds out about HIS indiscretion.

Yet today, he essentially blames the media for making life 'pure hell' for his family. Wow, way to be accountable Rick. Not that I don't think its pretty slimy to have the reporters drag this obviously personal issue out into the media, but hey, he obviously wasn't too worried about it when he decided to have sex with a woman who was not his wife in a restaurant.

This really sucks. I actually loved him as a coach.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't surprised when I read about this in the news. I lived in KY when he was at UK and could not stand him, and still hate UK because of him. Pure idiot!

    ReplyDelete