Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hellloooooooo Charleston!

Well, my friends, I will be blogless until next week. I'm heading to Charleston, SC for five days with my husband and in-laws. I am super excited - Charleston is one of my favorite places in the U.S. I know we're doing a yacht dinner cruise one night, and having dinner at Slightly North of Broad (SNOB) another... but other than that, I'm out of the loop. My m-i-l has been busy planning away... and I can't wait to see what is in store.

I'm hoping on her agenda is time at Isle of Palms, she crab soup in the courtyard of 82 Queen, shopping on King Street, tours of the Battery, lunch at Jestine's, and coconut cake at Peninsula Grill (for Kel and Ian).

Hopefully will have some great blog material when I return!

Until then, enjoy some pictures of my soon-to-be vacation spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment