Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Gross.

I should have taken the hint when right on the box it said, "Improved flavor!"

This is what beckoned me to buy a Healthy Choice General Tso's Chicken Steamer. Maybe I was craving a little Asian-flavor. Next time, I'm making this instead.

Anyway, it was absolutely disgusting. If that was improved flavor, I would rather be shot than eat the original.

Per usual, I don't really eat the meat in my frozen dinners... which is fine by me. If I take a bite of the meat and it tastes okay, sometimes I'll pick at it during the meal. Usually, I just eat the sides. However, this entire dish was so vile, I took two bites and tossed it in the trash.

I should ask for a refund.


So if you see this in the g-store...

...run far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment