Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

Hi y'all - thanks for being patient with me over the last couple of weeks. There has been a lot of things going on for me personally, which has kept me very distracted.

There are still some other details being work out, but I do have a bit of good news! Last night, Chad and I accepted a offer for the sale of our townhome. This has been a huge blessing for us... and we are so grateful we were able to sell our home in only a few short months, despite the bad housing market. We are set to close on Oct. 28th - so I'm praying everything works out in terms of appraisals and inspections.

Buying a house has been another story. Since I don't even know what is going on at this point, I don't want to go into a lot of detail. But I will share that at the beginning of this process, I prayed that God would have His will be done in where we end up moving, and that the end result will be so apparent that His hands were all over this move.

So far, that seems to be exactly what He's doing. It doesn't mean it hasn't been stressful - and heartbreaking - at times. But Chad and I both have faith that we'll end up where we're meant to... but God is definitely making us work for it!

Will keep you posted, but thanks for keeping with me. I promise once this is all settled, I'll be back blogging about all sorts of current events, sharing more yummy recipes, and allowing you to have a good laugh - and usually at the expense of myself and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment