Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Body

I might have solved my soft-water hair dilemma. Not that I've fixed the soft water problem, but I found a product that actually made my hair have some body... not just falling to the side of my head like a bunch of limp noodles.

Kenra's Volume Mousse Extra.

Hello pretty.

I already use Kenra's Perfect Medium Hair Spray... and it loves me. Not only is it a great spray, it also smells nice! My soon to be sis-in-law asked me the other week if I wore perfume (which I don't - except for special occasions... and then it's Michael Kors Michael: My signature scent.) and then after I put my hairspray in she said "I thought so! I think its your hair spray that smells good."

On a sidenote: I NEVER used any hair product (other than shampoo and conditioner) until I hit 25. Then all a sudden my hair decided that it was sick of being low maintence and needed some TLC.

So there you go. My beauty recommendations of the day: Kenra products.

So Kenra people- if you're reading this and want to send me free stuff for my recommendations, that is just fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment