Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New show recommendation

I'm sorry my blog posting was weak yesterday. My life right now, dare I say it, is on the CALM side. After the past 3 months with weddings and showers and moving and traveling, I'm finally settling down. Yippee!

The only down side with my calmness, is my brain isn't firing with all sorts of fun blog postings. Alas, I'm sure something ridiculous will happen this weekend that will merit a funny blog post. If not, I'll just hang around my dad for a few hours, since something humorous always arises from those occasions.

However, right now, Dad is in Emerald Island on his annual golfing trip with
some buddies. Since there appears to be a freaking hurricane over North Carolina, I don't believe he is golfing much. Though he did text Chad last night to tell him that he's been taking shots of patron tequila.

Once again, my father has never texted me. Sigh.

Anyway, I've never seen my dad take a shot of anything... nevertheless tequila... so I'm sure he's feeling peachy this morning. I'll maybe call him in a bit to get a recap.

So for now, to make up for my boring life, I will supply you with the name o
f a TV show that is for sure about to be the "must see" comedy. While I still adore "The Office" and "30 Rock" - it's time for you to meet...


This show literally brings me to tears I laugh so hard.

Phil and Cameron are my two favorite characters. Phil because he's attempt at being hip - "I'm cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face." - reminds me of my own dad. And Cam is awesome because, well, just watch the first episode.


You're welcome for bringing some joy and laughter to your Wednesday nights... or if you have Bible study on Wednesdays like me... whenever you can watch it on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment