Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Surprise! Interior Door Voting Again

Don't kill me - I know some of you already voted on this. But since we met with our designer yesterday, she sent me the website with all the door choices we could have... and there are more than the ones I originally showed you. Plus the ones I had put up were just pictures I found online... not necessarily the exact doors.

So like Florida... or Al Gore... I demand a recount.

Keep in mind we'll have picture frame molding in the house...like so:


So here are your options:

Four Panel:

Five Panel:

Six Panel:

The Camden:

The Santa Fe:

There were more choices than that... but I didn't want you to hate me. So please share your valuable insight with me by voting - top right corner. Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment