Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I cursed myself...

After making it quite apparent in my Black Friday post that I detest waking up early, I just got word what time we have to be at UNC Hospital tomorrow for Chad's surgery.

6:30 IN THE MORNING


Which means I'll likely be getting up around 4 a.m. to make sure I have time to shower and pack our stuff. I'm groaning and complaining now, but no doubt I won't be able to sleep tonight. And since I'm staying the night in a hospital room tomorrow night, I probably won't be sleeping for two nights in a row.

I'm more nervous than Chad is! I keep asking him if he's worried or nervous about the surgery... which he responds, "I'm not UNTIL YOU START ASKING THAT!"

So I'm trying to keep my mouth shut (pun intended... jaw surgery, remember?).

So keep Chad and his caregivers in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow! And be patient with my lack of blogging for the next couple of days, as I don't think there will be wireless internet access in the hospital...

...and yes, I asked Chad that question. To which I got a snarky, "It's not a hotel."

No comments:

Post a Comment