Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whatcha doin? Breaking bricks.

Those of you who know and love me know that I heart my BlackBerry. I've had it for more than 2 years - despite nearly succumbing to the temptation of the iPhone. Dude - there is a freaking app to tell you when to take bathroom breaks while watching a movie at the theater (i.e.: boring parts that don't matter if you miss). I need that in my life.

But alas, I've stayed true to my BlackBerry.

Mainly for two reasons.

1) BlackBerry Messenger beats text messaging hands down. In fact, I almost get angry when I'm forced to text a non-BB user. Ugh. Get with the program. And no, your iPhone P
ing doesn't count. Sorry.

2) BrickFreakingBreaker.
I am a Brickbreaker phenom. I truly think you could enroll me in a Brickbreaker competition and I'd be battling for the trophy. In fact, I'd wager a guess that no one reading this blog has beaten my high score.

My last high score - which would have continued to grow even higher if my phone didn't shut off accidentally and erase my game was:

Beat the game 54 times in a row.
Had 167 lives and counting.
And my total points were more than 996,000.

I think the Brickbreaker gods knew my intention of purposely losing all my lives once I passed the 1 million mark - so it decided to revolt against me and delete my game.

This has happened to me a few times before - once when I had beaten the game about 24 times in a row, and the other after like 12. Since I have decided I'm destined to never submit my high score and make others feel terrible about how the suck at Brickbreaker compared to me, I decided I would never play Brickbreaker again.

I lasted about four minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment