Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lost


So it just occured to me why they named the show "Lost." Because I have absolutely no clue what it is about anymore.

I started watching "Lost" when it first premiered in 2004. It was really, really good when it started. But over the last couple years, they've added so many twists and turns and additional questions (without ever resolving old ones) that you forget what you're supposed to be wanting the answers to.

I almost gave up on the show last season, but I felt that since I've invested so much time into that show, I needed to ride it out til the end. Isn't that sad? To not even like a show anymore but feel like you have to watch it?!

So this is the final season. I have no clue how they're going to tie up this series... and I feel like we're bound to be disappointed with the ending, because there is no way they'll be able to wrap it all up. But I hope they prove me wrong.

I'm going to be so glad when it's over. That show drains my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment