Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Honey, We're Home!

Finally after 5 months of patiently waiting, Chad and I moved into our new place last Wednesday.

After two broken fingernails, a handful of random scratches, and a couple minor dings on the wall, we are finally all moved in! Luckily all my china and everyday dinnerware made it to the new house safe and sound (I was worried.)

Chad and I are settling back in to life as homeowners. Chad's been out every day watering the lawn trying to keep it alive before summer's brutal rays try to dry it out. I've been organizing and decorating every spare chance I get. If I do say so myself, I think it looks fabulous.

We actually hosted Easter dinner last night with both sides of the family - call me crazy, but I knew by putting a deadline on our getting settled would help motivated to quickly move, unpack and settle in. Dinner was a success, and we were so glad to spend the day with our loved ones.

I'll try to put up some pictures of the new place later this week. But thank you all so much for giving your input to decisions along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment