Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekending

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has lots of fun plans for the weekend.

I plan on isolating myself in my house - and wearing a mask when I'm forced to step outside into what I'm not-so-affectionately calling the pollen wonderland. Man, this is by FAR the worst year I can remember when it comes to allergies. I've been miserable for a week straight! But that's the price we have to pay to enjoy the beautiful trees and flowers we're blessed with in North Carolina. A couple weeks of pain for months of beautiful green!

Tonight we're having dinner with some close friends, and I'm inviting them back to our new house for dessert.

My little sis found The Hungry Mouse blog for me - and I love it. Like I need another cooking blog! Sigh. Just more recipes to add to my to-make list.

But I thought this Frozen Chocolate Mousse recipe sounded appealing. So I made a batch last night and have it sitting in the freezer for our guests this evening.


I'll let you know how it turns out!

pic @via.

No comments:

Post a Comment