Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Feeling the love

I'm not gonna lie - the last few months have been rough for me and Chad. We've just been really busy with work, activities, church --- and no doubt, fertility treatments. But, like everything, we push through it together.

So last night, I got home from work to find a house that was gleaming from head-to-toe. And a huge bouquet of stargazer lilies. And the sweetest card... one that, of course, sang "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch." Chad told me I better enjoy that card, because it was ex-pen-sive! So I promised to o
pen the card often so make the most of it.

And after that, we got to head to dinner with our best friends, D&J... and our favorite little girl. She dressed extra fancy for us:
Tonight, Chad and I are going to have a nice night at home alone - just the two of us. I'm planning on heading to Whole Foods right after work and picking up all the necessities to make Mussels South of Two Borders.

And I will pick up a crusty loaf of Italian or sourdough... hopefully they have some fresh from La Farm Bakery (my favorite.) Hopefully the 99 degree heat will go down enough this evening that we can enjoy dinner together on the porch.

Sounds like a great way to start off Labor Day weekend. Hope you, my lovely readers, enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment: