Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The good, bad and ugly

Let's start with the good! My birthday is next week - and I got my first birthday card...




... from Antropologie. Because they heart me. How cute is this card?

The little candle you see is actually a necklace (the cord is on the back of the card.) I may or may not wear it on my birthday.... you know, as a reminder to everyone that it's MY DAY.

Other good news: My new bar stools came in on Tuesday - and I placed my order last Wednesday! So three big bar stools made it to my house in less than a week - with a weekend a
nd a Labor day thrown into the mix. You can't ask for more than that. I debated between buying three or four stools... and I'm glad I stuck with three. They are kind big, and while four would have fit, it would have been a tight squeeze.


The Bad:
Chad (on accident) broke my hair straightener two weeks ago. Any girl with a professional hair straightener will tell you it's a fate worse than death having your hair straightener out of commission. Though my impulse was to run out to Ulta to buy another Chi for $200 (sigh), I decided to be economical and buy it off Amazon. Usually Amazon ships super quick, so Iwasn't too worried.

Needless to say, I've been sans straightener for two weeks now, and it's still not here. According to the shipper tracking, it's been in Charlotte since Monday. A horse and carriage should have been able to get it to me by now.

So if you're wondering The Ugly, it is without a doubt my hair:


Hoping I'll have it in the mail by the end of the week. My hair does too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh silly, I've seen your hair sans straightener and you are always gorgeous.

    On another note, I LOVE Anthro bday cards (and you)!

    ReplyDelete