Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last night I fell in love...

... again.

With the most gorgeous baby boy. Our good friends Jerod and Angela welcomed on Friday their first baby - the gorgeous Jacob Michael.

And we got to go see him last night. And snuggle him. And coo at him. And
ohmygoodness we love this baby already. He has a full head of the most silky gorgeous hair and the sweetest eyes. And mom and dad weren't lookin' too shabby themselves. Angela - despite only being four days post-delivery and going off zero sleep - looked absolutely glowing. I, on the other hand, just look tired. Oh well - pay no attention to me... just stare at that sweet thang in my arms.

I commented on how handsome Jacob was, and Jerod -without a second's hesitation- said: "Um, well you did know he was my baby, right. What did you expect?"

Jerod is another one of Chad's friends from school - another guy he grew up with. It never ceases to amaze me how blessed I am to have gotten to be a part of those friendships. We're just one big happy family. In just over a year, we've gotten to welcome Annie, Maia and now little Jacob in the world. Ou
r big family keeps expanding... and it's such a blessing to see.

We're looking forward to watching this little guy grow up in the years to come.

(And okay, even with that gorgeous baby in his arms - can I just
say how gorgeous that husband of mine is? Those eyelashes and dimples get me every time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment