Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally - some Christmas pics!

You little lovely readers have been such troopers hangin' in there with me over the past few weeks --- despite my lack of posts. We've been dealing with some health issues at home (nothing too serious), but between that and Christmas coming up so fast, I've been distracted!

Your reward? Tons of my Christmas pictures! I know, just what you've been waiting
for. ;)

First things first: The tree!
I looooove our Christmas tree this year - nothing but green, gold and glitter! I think I might love Christmas decorating so much because I can use glitter and have it not feel chintzy --- if
done properly, of course. ;)

Oh, and our other tree... because I ROLL THAT WAY!


And this... this is a little blurry, but this is the whole family room:


And a little bit closer of the mantle:


And this (at a different time) --- we had the fire going. Chad and I have loved s
itting in this room in the evenings with the fire going... so peaceful:



Here's a close-up of the poinsettias. Chad "claimed" he doesn't like
poinsettias, so I said I'd only get a couple. Next time you know, he's like: "Well, we might as well buy six!" I think someone changed his mind and got himself into the Christmas spirit!


And the dining room - the extra two pink poinsettias add so much pop to the room. And I have my Willow Tree Nativity set on the buffet in the back.


So there you have it - a Merry Barnhill Christmas House.

And hopefully Monday, I'll have an extra special exciting post of a new addition to our living room... you might want to look back a few posts and you'll realize what it is. Pictures a' comin'.

And don't forget to check out what some of my fellow Blogger girls have done with their decorations... like Wedded Whitaker and Little Fish. Big Pond.

Merry! Merry! Everyone! And remember:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son....

No comments:

Post a Comment