Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Get into the spirit

Once more, things have been so busy in our little neck of the world that I feel I've barely had time to come up for air. So while I don't have time for a long post, I DO want you to watch one of the sweetest videos of all time.

One of my favorite blogs, Fly Through Our Window, posted last December two videos of Darby's daughters reciting the Christmas story from Luke. I think it's amazing and wonderful that she is teaching Scripture to her children at such a young age. We often discredit kid's attention span, but their little brains absorb more than you think. Chad and I will definitely be doing the same for our little babies one day!

They are the most absolutely gorgeous and precious little girls - and little Paige with her sweet little voice is just too cute.

If this video doesn't get you into the TRUE holiday spirit, I don't know what will!



And make sure to follow Fly Through Our Window blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment