Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Almost 12-week bump

Okay, okay, a break in the seriousness of my posts! Y'all know me. Generally, I light to keep things lighthearted. But I know some of the last few posts were emotional (for me to write and for you to read.) So here's to trying to go a few days without making anyone cry. How's that?!

So for your reward, I'm doing what I thought I'd NEVER do and took a little picture this morning of my almost 12-week bump.

And okay, truth time: it obviously is going to look more like a bump because I'm wearing maternity jeans and a maternity top my mama gave me. In normal clothes, I don't really look THAT different. Seriously, it's only been in the past couple of days that it's starting to poke out just a teeny bit. But I couldn't resist... today is the first day I feel like I'm not pretending to look pregnant (you early pregnancy girls can relate) --- I think I actually look it! Granted to those not "in the know," I probably just look like I ate too many waffles for breakfast... but y'all know better. We got a little baby bean growing fast in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment