Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pregnancy Week by Week: 13

Baby size: A peachHow I feel about being pregnant: About the same as last week - still glad that things are going well and that the baby seems to be growing according to plan!
Symptoms: Minus my random throw-up day, I've had a few days of headaches. All in all, nothing to really complain about!
Food Cravings: I have wanted meat more this week - which I know is a good thing. I've been able to eat grilled chicken a couple times, along with a bite of Chad's hamburger one night. Other than that - I'm still eating really healthy... lots of fruits and veggies. With my appetite still not up to par, I've unfortunately eaten Raisin Bran as my dinner more nights this week than I'd like to admit. The biggest thing to me is eating something little every couple of hours - small bowl of cereal, granola bar, yogurt, almonds, etc.
What I'm most excited about: Hopefully any week now to start feeling the baby move. I know this little peanut is growing, but I'm ready to be able to feel it myself!
Something I've done to prepare for baby: Nothing of note... sorry baby!
Funny moment: Does projectile vomit over the bathroom floor count as funny? No? Thought not. Well is it funny that right after it happened and I was attempting to clean-up said floor, Chad decides to debate me whether or not wet Swiffer clothes are disinfecting? Still not funny? Yeah, I didn't think so either. Sorry Chad: sympathy FAIL.
Special moment: We cooked out with Mike and Molly one night - maybe the last night together before baby James Henry arrives! Despite being a couple weeks away from her due date, all indications show that ANY day now a little baby could be coming. Maybe next week's special moment will be HOLDING James for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment