Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

J's Nursery: Inspirations

So when I was thinking of a little baby girl, I had more ideas of what I could do decoration-wise.

But let me tell you, it didn't take me but 5 minutes to switch into boy-mode. And I couldn't be more excited.

Project Nursery has some great inspirations.

I think blue, white and green nursery is going to be happening for us. I know I said grey and yellow, but these have changed me otherwise...

Can you get over the cuteness of this room? Love the pattern with the accent wall:


And this Serena & Lily "Blake" bedding is to-die-for. And die is probably the right word because I think Chad would seriously do me bodily harm if I spent $400 on crib bedding without his permission (and trust me, I would NEVER get his permission):



Land of Nod has some cute bedding too:



And this PB Kids bedding is sweet and simple:



How cute are these pictures from Spot on Square!?!



They have a little pig one too that might need to make an appearance... Chad has a soft-spot for swine. ;)

I'm so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment