Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

(Bad) 20 Week Bump

Because I love you guys and have had numerous requests for an updated bump picture, I will put this gah-awful picture that Chad took of me yesterday before church.

I'm pale and squinty, but here it is nonetheless.


I had my regular OBGYN check-up this morning. Baby's heartbeat sounded fabulous and the doctor says everything is perfectly normal (growing a baby is the one time in your life that the words 'average' and 'normal' are music to your ears!)

And, at 20 wks 3 days, I've only gained 3 pounds since my last appointment which I believe puts me at a +2 lbs weight gain total. How did I celebrate? By happily accepting a "Hot Now" Krispy Kreme original doughnut brought to me by a coworker. For my readers who do not have a Krispy Kreme within driving distance - my sympathy is with you.

Ohhhhh

myyyyy

gosssshhhhhhhh.

I had forgotten how sinfully amazing those things are when they are hot and fresh. If left to my own devices, I could have easily polished off four. EASILY.

Happy Monday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment