Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pregnancy Week by Week: 21

Week 21Baby Size: Banana.
How I feel about being pregnant: Still feeling great! I've definitely popped in the last couple of weeks
Symptoms: None - feel good!
Food Cravings: Sigh... a sweet tooth has hit me. Luckily, I haven't had enough sweets around the house to tempt me. But I did have to beg Chad to let me eat one of his Reese's Easter Eggs (if you've read my previous post, you'd understand why I have to beg) one night.
What I'm most excited about: Still excited about starting the nursery - hopefully the week after Easter. While registering, I've found some bedding and decor stuff I love, so I'm excited about this new undertaking.
Something I've done to prepare for baby: Nothing I've done, but my sis-in-law brought me some clothes baby James has outgrown already (wahhhh from both of us) along with some newborn diapers. It just seems more real to have clothes hanging in the closet and diapers sitting under the bassinet. Now we're just waiting for the little mister to get here. Also, I (thank goodness) thought about registering for our labor and delivery class at the hospital yesterday... I had put it off so long there was only ONE weekend left between now and the due date offered at our particular hospital.
Special moment: Getting to feel the baby (and being sure about it) for the first time Sunday night, and every subsequent evening. It's awesome knowing he's in there!

Believe it or not, this is my last "week by week" post, since starting next week, we start measuring by months! Time is absolutely flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment