Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Signing off... from Blogger

Nearly a year ago I reserved MPLT as a Tumblr account because part of me wanted to make the switch from Blogger. But, as a creature of habit, I didn't have the time/energy to want to learn a new blogging system.

But, that time has come.

For various reasons, mainly an easier ability to update my blog with my smartphone once baby arrives, I decided it was time to make the switch to a new blog format.

So here it is: http://mplt.tumblr.com/

To my followers, please please pleaseeeee continue to subscribe to my RSS feed on Tumblr - which is easy to do... it's the top right option on my page's navigation bar. My format is very basic right now, but I'm planning on investing some money into making it personalized and user-friendly.

All my blogger posts have been imported to Tumblr - so you'll have full access to all my archives.

So, goodbye Blogger. You've served your purpose. Crossing my fingers Tumblr works out or I'll be crawling back asking forgiveness.

MEET ME AT TUMBLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment